Fancy working at the UK’s best creative content agency?
We’re looking for an ambitious and fearlessly creative Senior Account Manger to join our team and play a pivotal role in creating even more award-winning, integrated work.
Working with the agency’s biggest clients and our creative team, you’ll run effective campaigns and programmes that get our clients excited and keep the awards coming in.
This role is for an ambitious Senior Account Manager who is hands on, has boundless ideas, creativity, enthusiasm and is digitally progressive.
Who you are
You must have 5 years + agency experience. We are interested in people who are entrepreneurial, driven and want to make even more of an impact in their industry.
You’ll be highly experienced in leading campaigns that seamlessly integrate social and PR. Reddit and TikTok will be a daily habit. You’ll communicate in memes and emojis and come to work excited at the prospect of creating, and placing, best in class content for your clients.
You’ll have an excellent background in securing top tier media coverage, you’ll come up with regular reactive opportunities for your clients and you’ll be a supportive and motivational team leader.
But most of all, who want to do really great work and be part of an even greater team.
Ideally, you’d be a Welsh speaker but don’t worry if you’re not as we offer optional Welsh lessons to all employees should you want to learn.
You should apply if:
• You are an exceptionally curious person
• You want to work in a supportive and nurturing environment
• You care about the real issues in the world affecting everyday people
• Are fearless in your creativity
• Are hungry and passionate about our industry and your job
• You want to push to a senior role
• Have plenty of experience in social, PR and account / project management
• Can deliver excellent media coverage, love social media and all things content and are interested in SEO
• Want to work with an agency who is doing big things
• Are an inspiring team leader
• Care about working with nice people who do great work
Overview of responsibilities:
While the role is heavily weighted to social and digital, it is essential you have a background and knowledge of PR and have experience of delivering successful campaigns that integrate PR and social.
• Managing big accounts and running social, content and PR strategies and integrated campaigns
• Work with clients to be a true partner making strategic recommendations to improve their PR and social performance
• Inspiring and energising your team to embody the agency values through training sessions and objectives
• Planning and executing on your accounts from a social and PR perspective
• Keeping an eagle eye on our industry, competitors and your field never missing a trend in PR or social
• Building relationships with influencers
• Creating campaign content and assets and managing external third parties
• Outreach to press resulting in high-quality backlinks through PR
• Completing performance reports (PR and social media)
• Drive agency new business including finding fresh leads
• Play a leading role in agency thought-leadership to drive agency brand in the industry
What we can offer you:
• A salary of up to £40k depending on experience
• An extensive training budget and development through the Folk Academy
• Regular socials
• Monthly phone allowance
• New business bonus
• Cycle to work scheme
• Platform to build your personal brand
• Bupa private healthcare
• Optional Welsh language lessons
• The chance to be part of an agency that is going places with ambitious plans with people at the heart